House of Voivode: long-awaited lands in Pagan Gods!
All the details of the new game mechanics
Today, on February, 15th at 15:00 UTC, there will be a House of Voivode presale on AtomicHub.
1 pack = 1 House with following odds of rarity:
Ordinary — 55,0%
Unusual — 22.0%
Rare — 15.0%
Epic — 6.0%
Legendary — 2.00%
Price: $30 equivalent
Purchasing currency: WAXP
Packs are 40% cheaper today than the main sale ($50)!
Below we have gathered basic information about the new card type and the game mechanics associated with it:
Why is the card called “House of Voivode”?
In ancient times, the House of Voivode was the central building of a settlement and directly influenced the security and therefore the development prospects of the entire village. It helped to train new warriors, improve fighting skills, protect villagers from enemy raids, maintain a peaceful way of life and increase the wealth of the village.
What are the rewards of the Voivode House?
- Expansion of resource Warehouse;
- Increase the number of mining slots;
- Upgrade of the Barracks to increase the characteristics of PvE, PvP and all events up to +75%;
- Upgrade Smithy for increasing weapon and armor characteristics (more details in next announcement);
- Improvement of the Defensive Structures (increases team’s defensive characteristics against raids);
- Passive Income: 10% of all FUR players spend in the game will be distributed to the Home Owners as a toll!
- New features as the project develops.
The average amount spent in-game is between 6 and 12 million FUR per day. This means an average of 1 000 000 FUR per day will be given and distributed to the owners of the Houses. Presale Houseowners will be the first to share the tribute pool once the cards are added to the game!
An unobvious but pleasant bonus: spending money on upgrades and maintenance will also count as ‘in-game spending’, so some of it will come back as toll — a kind of pagan cashback.
What are the perks of being a House?
Five standard levels: ordinary, unusual, rare, epic, legendary.
Level up — get more boosts and expansion opportunities.
The value in % by which all of the Combat cards’ characteristics are increased.
This is analogous to the Health (HP) value for Houses.
The depletion of HP will be triggered by enemy raids, so reliable Combat units must stand in for the defense of the village.
Recovery will be possible by means of resource repairs and FUR.
The current Stats level has a direct effect on the amount of FUR you receive as toll!
Voivode’s House characteristics chart:
How do I upgrade my Voivode House and what does it yield?
- The maximum level of a House is level 25.
- If you level up, you gain +1% Boost and +100 Tier.
- The cost to upgrade is 23,000 FUR, 400,000 WOOD and 400,000 IRON.
- To obtain a House of a higher Rarity, you must combine 3 Houses of the same Rarity (for resources and FUR).
Don’t miss the opportunity to lay the foundation for a solid future for your settlement at a bargain price!
If you still have questions
Ask them in the Pagan Gods chat: https://t.me/pagangods