$FUR is the main currency of the Pagan Gods universe. You can get FUR in the game by completing campaigns or in personal battles (PvP).
What to do with FUR?
- Spend on improving your heroes, weapons, processing unnecessary heroes into new, stronger ones.
- Withdraw to the exchange and sell, receiving dollars.
General information about the FUR token:
Max supply: 100,000,000,000 FUR. (100 billion FUR)
The issued tokens will be distributed according to the following weights:
- 0,3% — Private sale. Selling a token to strategic investors.
- 0,7% — Open sale. Sale of tokens to everyone, including for a speculative purpose or for use inside the game.
- 0,1% — Marketing. Settlements with counterparties interested in receiving an award in FUR.
- 1% — Development team. We keep 1% of the total number of tokens for ourselves, keeping our interest in the growth of the FUR rate and the development of the project.
- 97,9% — Pool of rewards in the game. Most of the emission will go to the reward pool, from which players are paid in case of completing a task and/or winning personal fights.
Every day, certain % of the remaining pool of rewards will be distributed in the game. It depends on how many active users were in the game the day before.
• 0.01% of reward pool is distributed if active players are below 20000
• 0.015% 20001–50000
• 0.02% 50001–75000
• 0.025% 75001–100000
• 0.03% 100001–125000
• 0.035% 125001- 150000
• 0.04% 150001–200000
• 0.045% 200001–250000
• 0.05% 250000–350000
• 0.055% 350001–500000
• 0.06% 500001 +.
The first version of the game: 100% goes to campaigns reward (PVE)
Second version of the game: 20% — PVE // 80% — PVP
Considering that the main mechanics of the game are PvP and “3 in a row”, at the time of release, the distribution of tokens will change in the main direction. The campaign rewards will also remain.
The third version of the game: 10% — PVE // 75% — PVP // 15% — Tales
Tales (epic events) require an increased reward, so 15% of the daily pool will be set aside for the payout for winning Tales.
How the PVE distribution will work.
The reward in the game will be dynamic and calculated using a following formula.
N = (X / U) * V
- N — Personal reward
- X — Reward pool per minute
- U — The number of teams sent in one campaign at a given minute
- V — the duration of the campaign in minutes
Information on the distribution within the remaining modes will be published on the eve of their launch.
Supply and demand balance
FUR already spent in the game are distributed as follows:
- 70% — goes back to the reward pool.
- 25% — is burned to maintain the FUR rate.
- 5% — game fee