BEGINNERS GUIDE OF PG
What do you need to start playing?
- Wax account
- Google Mail or Apple ID
- Pagan Gods app on your phone
Simple start algorithm:
- Download the app. Available for android by LINK, for AppStore — HERE. It is also easy to find in the search bar in the store of your device by writing “Pagan Gods”. The image icon looks like this:
Creator: Inanomo Technologies LLC.
Please check carefully that you are downloading our official application.
2. Enter the application using a convenient authorization method. After that, your account is automatically created.
3. Using the same data, log in to the card transfer page: https://app.pagangods.io/
4. Connect WAX — Pagan Gods cards will appear automatically. Check for free training cards in the “In Game” section. They have access to all the functionality of existing cards, with the exception of withdrawal and sale.
Starter pack can be chosen and purchased here: https://wax.atomichub.io/drops/80897+80898
If you don’t already have Pagan Gods cards, you can purchase them on the AtomicHub.
5. Select the cards on your WAX wallet which you want to transfer to the game and click the “transfer to game” button
6. The cards will be displayed in the game after the transaction is assigned the irreversible status (this usually takes about 2 minutes). You can check the status on the service https://wax.bloks.io/ More details — below.
7. Refresh the page and make sure the cards are already in the game.
8. Launch the app, log in using the same data and start playing!
How to play?
There are 3 campaigns of varying difficulty available for everyone in the alpha version of the game. Before you send your heroes into a campaign, you need to create a team:
- Go to inventory
2. Press the button “edit command”
3. Select cards from inventory by clicking on them. They will automatically appear in the team. The order of addition does not affect anything.
The strength of the team will be displayed next to the ordinal number of the team. Thus, you can navigate which campaign is better to go.
By clicking on the tavern in the window that opens you can choose a campaign that is suitable for your team in terms of difficulty / recommended strength. Select a campaign — select a team — send into battle.
After the campaign is finished — click on the “get” button to find out the result and pick up your reward.
How to level up a hero?
In the inventory or team, select the card that you want to level up. To raise the level you need:
Both components can be obtained in campaigns, but experience can be obtained in another way: “feed” one card to another.
- Select the card you want to add experience
- Click “sacrifice”
- Select a victim card
- Sacrifice her.
10% of the experience accumulated by the victim will go to the hero you are “feeding”. If the victim does not have the accrued experience, then the hero will receive 0.1% of the maximum experience value of the victim’s card.
To raise the level:
- Check that the hero has enough experience, and you have FUR on your balance
- Press the “level up” button and confirm
- You are amazing and the hero is level-upped!
How to create a card in the game?
Everyone can create a new hero right on the altar in the “Creation” section. To create a hero of a certain rarity, you must have the appropriate essence:
- To create an “unusual” hero — an ordinary essence;
- To create a “rare” hero — an unusual essence;
- To create an “epic” hero — a rare essence.
The essence can be obtained on the altar in the “Sacrifice” section. The sacrificed card is burned in the blockchain and in the game, in return the player receives the essence of the corresponding rarity (from an ordinary card — a common one, from an unusual card — an unusual one, from a rare one — a rare one).
How to create a Wax wallet?
Use the official WAX guide: https://wax.guide/tutorial-how-to-create-a-wax-wallet/
Notice: for our game it is better to use the browser version of the wax, not anchor wallet.
How to know if the transaction is irreversible?
(when you have already sent your cards)
- Go to http://wax.bloks.io and log in using your WAX
2. Go to “account”
3. Check the transactions of your acc below
Here you can see that 5onr2.wam have sent some cards to pggamewallet (official wallet of the Pagan Gods game). PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO SEND CARDS WITHOUT USING THE TRANSFER PAGE. OTHERWISE YOU CARDS WILL BE LOST!
What we need to discover, is “irreversible” or not, so check the “orange clocks” icon near the transaction. Also you can go into that transaction and in the opened window discover how much time is left until it comes irreversible.
One more time: orange clocks — reversible. no clocks — irreversible.
If the transaction is irreversible — check your cards on the transfer page of the game (don’t forget to refresh the page and app).
IF 15 MINUTES LEFT AND YOUR CARDS ARE STILL NOT “IN THE GAME” — PLEASE CONTACT US IN OUR TELEGRAM CHAT: https://t.me/pagangods